FSJ News Updates,
1st and 2nd students are small. Therefore, they will be conducted for the third and subsequent grades without taking the exam. Kesarkar also said that although the exams will be conducted, no student will be failed till class VIII. Kerala has done many experiments in the field of education. The government has given the responsibility of running schools to the village panchayats. Therefore, we are going to reform the students there in our state, Kesarkar also said.
The pages of the book will be attached to the book itself
To reduce the burden of notebooks on the backs of students, we will add notebook pages to the book itself. From the next year, the book and its pages will be added. Each book will be divided into three parts. That means the book will have to be changed every three months. This same divided book will have pages. So the students will also write the studies done on the pages of the same notebooks.
World Marathi Conference coming soon
– The Department of Marathi Language will soon organize the World Marathi Conference.
– This conference will be held in Mumbai and the help of Brihanmaharashtra Mandal will be taken for it.
– Through this, there will be an effort to bring the Marathi speaking people of the state together and preserve the culture.
– We are going to conduct a Marathi fortnight campaign in Mumbai.
– The campaign will be ‘Speak Marathi in Mumbai’ for 15 days